Mobile VoIP is a term used to describe the delivery of Voice over IP via a mobile handset. Mobile VoIP is delivered by a third party service provider over a WiFi or 3G network cellular network that a mobile device is connected to. Mobile VoIP service providers typically require a user to download software onto their mobile device in order to gain access to their service. SIGN UP (for this Service!).
How to install:
1. Download mobile dialer the bellow links compatible to your Mobile phone.
2. Install the mobile dialer into your phone.
3. Operator Code will prompt, enter Operator code: 56198. This will requires only the first time you are register.
4. Enter your username and password.
5. If you don’t have username and password please contact us here.
5. Once receive username and password try to make calls or contact customer care 101.